Friday, June 18, 2010

On Blessings....

They come in all shapes and sizes.
I took a full week off work to go to Kansas to be a counselor. No, I didn't get paid to be out there, (though my gas was covered with was awesome).
Now that I look back on it, yeah, it was a step of faith, though it wasn't hard because I wanted to get away from Bethel, away from work, away from roommates (he would say the same thing, don't worry.)
And then coming back, the first three days I didn't have hours for work. I was kind of...frustrated at first but then I realized I get three days to rest and relax after a long hard spiritual week.
Then my boss begins throwing hours at me. Between today, tomorrow and Saturday, I'm working close to 30 hours. That's huge for 3 days and then I'm working 6 straight days next week. Whoa.
It's so weird, but God is still continuing to bless me. Man, I'm not perfect. I hope I've never claimed to be. I don't deserve it, but that's kind of the point, isn't it? Wow.
God, I simply cannot exaggerate how awesome and perfectly holy You are. Continue to show me myself in light of You so I can continue to be humbled.

No comments: