Thursday, June 24, 2010

A new morning

Last night was good. Drew and I prayed together and a lot of issues came to the surface.
The computer is dismantled (I am currently in the computer lab.) The desk has been redeemed and is currently a "prayer station". Essentially, you sit there and you pray. That is what that desk's purpose is now.
I've been in contact with Steve Ortmann about Houston. Again, still keeping that with an open hand. Just praying about it and for them at this point.
I realized I'm scared of what they are planning on doing.
In theory, selling all of my things and moving to a poverty stricken place (Houston, of all places, whose temperature in the summer feels like Hell), seems easy enough.
But when Susie asks me to go to the Catholic Worker, I'm scared (I'm going Tuesday). Scared of what? I don't know, but I'm moving past it. I think it's my flesh that's completely uncomfortable and my flesh has been quite comfortable these past few weeks.\
Haggai is a good little book. Wow. Especially when read in the context of the American Church....
When you hear "signet ring", what do you think of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.