Tuesday, March 2, 2010

House Sitting Day 2

I was productive today. I did about half of the dishes and took the trash out and read an entire book.
Not too bad.
Garrett joined me today.
I'm reading Genesis and so far, here are some of my thoughts:
"Swarm is not the past tense of swam. It is a verb all on its' own."
"Who is Cain's wife?"
"God appeared as three men to Abraham in Genesis 18. Whoa."
Nothing incredibly deep or revealing, but admittedly I've never really dug into the Old Testament and with some recent revelation, I feel it's incredibly necessary to devote my attention there.
It's 10:30 in the morning (technically the third day I've house-sat, but I update on the day after the day is done) and the sun is shining for the second day in a row and I see blue skies.
Hope is being renewed and restored for the winter is slowly passing away and spring with its' new life is coming to join the waking world.
Here comes the Son.

No comments: