Monday, March 1, 2010

First Day Of House Sitting

Well, it went well.
I wasn't nearly as productive as I wanted to be, then again, I did help is securing that $200 for Greg and Lyndee. The dishes still need to be done...and the trash needs to be taken out.
I did read an entire book in the span of a day and a half.
If you've not read "Oath" by Frank Peretti, you should.
On the list today? "Monster".
Ray and I made stir-fry. It was so good.
Took an epic shower, listened to Hush Sound.
And watched Terminator: Salvation. Not what I thought it was going to be (and yes, the governator did in fact make a cameo..it was appreciated.) It was good.
Susie's on break for the week at her house. She asked that I would not contact her at all this week, but I feel it's ok to mention her in my blog. If she reads it, I can't stop that.
Had an interesting/good talk with her dad. My thought process: If i had a daughter who was dating a boy I'd never met, I'd want that boy and me to be on the same page as to who he is and what he's all about. So, I did my best, I think. We shall see.

No comments: