Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3 and going strong.

Tuesday went very well.
Woke up decently early and headed to the library to collect some books for the metaphysics paper I'm attempting to write. This one is a doozie and it's always hard for me to write papers because I have a hard time narrowing things down to one topic. Hopefully Meister will go with my plan of extending the paper deadline so I can make it better?
Watched a movie with Garrett and then had dinner with him and Ray at Ponderosa. Then we went back and wanted to watch Dogma but couldn't find a copy so we ended up watching The Proposal. Funnny.
This week has given me hope for quite a few things. At first, the idea of Greg and Lyndee moving away was a bit scary. They're two of my closest friends and Greg's been pouring into me for the past 2 years now, so it's hard to imagine life without them.
But they went on their honeymoon this week and I've been house sitting for them. It's been good. God is still here and very much so present. It's good to have a faith of my own, not dependent on anyone or anything of this world. *sigh* That's a good feeling.
I do miss them though. I miss Greg and Lyndee and Drew. I've hung out with Ray and I'm getting to see Twan on Thursday. Yeah...

No comments: