Friday, October 31, 2008

His day

So, currently skipping chapel.
They said it was a worship chapel, so I decided to skip and spend some intimate time with my Creator. Kind of a one-on-one dealio. Which is part of the motivation for writing this blog, just to kind of express what God's been doing in my life.
Of course there is this:
Sometimes,
what I need
isn't what I want
But there's a reason it's what I need.
His reason.
It's what He wants for me
and what I need from Him.
Funny how that works.
And then there's also this.
Moses is me.
His Midian is my Wyoming
Egypt, Middlebury
Or at least I have faith
To displace what's left of me
To purge the rest
I can only take you
Where I have been before.
So now I need to go there
In order to come back to you
In order to stay
I must leave
Seriously haha! It may make sense, and it may not. But there's a reason I'm not being ridiculously blunt about the matter. Ask me. I'm more than happy to tell you what's going on.
P.S, if you see me this weekend, ask me why. I need to be reminded.

No comments: