Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Simple Life

Why can't it be just that?
Why are masks the norm and censorship a must?
Why are we different people to different people?
It makes no sEnSe to me not to be who we are all the time to all people.
I won't hide aspects of my life to anyone. I won't shield you from parts of myself I believe to be unattractive or unappealing.
I cannot, will not, lower my standards.

there are always exceptions to the rules

What if i come on too strong and fail my mission

God can fix that.......yeah but what am I called to?

Will I have to hide who I am at some point? For what purpose?

To minister....to call those out of darkness.....why would I have to hide who I am?

By not proclaiming God's Freedom. Audibly? No

Live my life by and for Love. with a capital L.

My actions will speak louder than any words

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
does my brain have to be wired like this
do you do that
can't i just know
am i so alienated
do i not want to see family
can't my intentions stay friendly
are my standards so high? They are God's, not mine.
isn't this making any sense?

No comments: