Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Changes...

Haha.
I wonder if anyone ever reads this?
That's ok. God does and I'm cool with that.
Thanks, by the way, for being awesome God. I really appreciate it, especially on days like today when the beginning starts out to be like crap and by the end, I cannot help but to smile in awe and wonder of You. You that created the stars that I so often enjoy when my head looks up to You.
Thank you for new friendships and old ones that are being rekindled. Thanks for the young voices crying out to you and saying things like "I think I need to find out who I am in Christ, so I'm going to do that, in the mean time letting God, not my peers, shape me." That's You. That's the Holy Spirit working wonders.
That's Freedom. The Freedom that only comes from you Jesus.
And Jesus. Why? I'll never understand so I should stop asking why. But then, if I accept I'm worth it in your eyes, is that being prideful? Who knows?
But, in response, a thank you beyond words is appropriate. Seriously.
You died for our sins. God loves us that much, YOU love us that much. Boo Yah! ( Y€ou know where that comes from. :) )
Just...let me keep my eyes on you, ok? Help me not to become distracted. I'm trying God, but not nearly hard enough. I think I'm going to use this for You, to You.
Goooood stuff.
ILAAY Jesus.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Dave!
Thanks for being so sold out for Christ! It's really encouraging!
Erica

starbird said...

I read this.