Monday, October 20, 2008

Blessing

So, I was going to post a new entry, asking for prayer for finances. As in I have none.
Haha.
I have several things I need to pay for and I currently can't because the job situation isn't nearly as steady as I'd hoped for.

One of these things happened to be paying for my tuxedo for choir. I think it was $120ish that I owed. And it was due ASAP. We had to go pick them up and I'd been avoiding it like the plague because I simply didn't have the money to pay for it.

So fast forward to today. I get an email from Sue, the secretary, saying some "anonymous donor" has paid for my Tux in full. Who does that?? I am so happy. Just today I'd been praying for something. Anything to lighten the load, so I don't feel buried underneath it all.
And this happens.
Praise be to God from Whom all blessings flow. Wow.

No comments: