Monday, May 3, 2010

Changes...

Senior. Once again, that word directly applies to me and my current situation because I am one.
Will the transition from college into this supposed "real world" be as stark as the one from high school to college?
Paying back thousands of dollars in debt.
Working a 9-5 M-f does not sound appealing.
I want to live in Hawaii in a tent in a national forest or a state park.
Get OUT of debt ASAP.
I want to live in a building on Western Street in South Bend with other families and live in community.
I want to go to Greece with Kostas in a year. Hang out there for a month or so and get some culture in my blood. It's filled with far too much American everything.
That's a long way away.
Right now, I have essentially a full-time job. I have a roof over my head and money to eat with and friends who are still in the area (some longer than others).
So, in essence, I don't know what I want necessarily, or at least the specifics.
Good.
Gives God more room to work in my life. Gives me WAY more options.
He has me. Always has, always will.
I trust You.

No comments: