Friday, September 19, 2008

Can't Turn Christ Off

.....sometimes i wish i could. i think if we really think about it, most of us have felt this way before.
Sometimes, i look around and life has gotten so much harder since Christ has entered my life, since Christ has become my life.

Christ screwed up MY life. Yeah, i accepted Him into my life, ready for all "Christianity" had to throw at me. But then i began to look around, and slowly see all MY options disappear before my very eyes, vanishing at a rate quicker than i could comprehend. Why was this happening? I was under the impression Christ had set me free.

And i wish i had some cool little lesson at the end of this, tying it all together about how it's ok that Christ screwed up my life, because His way is better. I wish I could say I can handle this.

I can't. Pray for a disciple when I can barely keep it together myself?

No comments: