Friday, April 30, 2010

Pretty Much Done

Well, classes are finally over but it seems as I've passed one set of hoops to jump through, another appear on the horizon.
I was told I was staying in my current place of residence on campus until the end of May, however I've just recently found out that I need to move out most likely on Monday. So, all that cleaning I should have been doing during finals week, I didn't because...well I thought I didn't have to. And now I do.
Not the biggest thing in the world to worry about, but something else. :)
Susie is staying local. She has a place to stay and a semi-full time job. I say semi because she'll be staying at the Catholic Worker, a community of sorts in South Bend and in exchange for free room and board, she works/volunteers there. So, some of her time will be devoted to that, but she also has a full-time job on campus as well. It's a big blessing to say the least.
I do not know what this summer will hold. I do not know how Bethel Catering will go, or how I will enjoy working 30-35 (maybe...dare I say 40) hours a week again. Once I get into the groove of things, it becomes second nature and I actually begin to enjoy it, especially now being local with people I know around who I can spend time with.
Some friends from back home called last night and it looks like we may hang out sometime soon. This will be...something else. It's been a few years since I've seen some of these guys. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: