Monday, February 15, 2010

Randomness....sort of

People who hate valentines day = single people. Learn to love while being single.

Sing to Him, please. Or yell, or scream. Just make sure your heart is in it, otherwise it's shallow, weak and awkward.

I believe in the Holy Spirit and I believe you can be free from your sin, as is you do not need to struggle with it any longer.

I believe being a Christian begins with the cross, not ends with it.

Guilt is NOT a part of His plan, nor do I believe He uses it. I believe the word is "conviction".

Stop trying to relate and just let yourself be challenged.

Willingness and humbleness are KEY to any sort of spiritual growth.

Guys, tell a girl she is beautiful today, but make sure you explain your motivation.

Girls, let a guy tell you you're beautiful and know he is a brother.

Acoustic guitar is one of the most beautiful sounds to my ear, currently.

(that's all for now...inspiration has left me)

No comments: