Friday, January 15, 2010

It's time

Oh my, this week went by fast. New classes, new schedule, a whole lot more time it seems. I don't know where it came from, but suddenly I feel as it there are 25 or 26 hours to a day. Or maybe my time management skills are improving. Either way....I'm likin' it.
I've started working out with Lyndee. Man, I do not like the process of working out. Obviously, I'll enjoy the results. Well, I enjoy the process, just not the soreness between work-outs. I know that will diminish in time, but for now, no pain no pain apparently.
I've stopped banging my head against the proverbial wall. You won't understand that, but that's ok. I'd just you to know that I've stopped and I have more peace than previous.
My handwriting is in a Bible. 2Samuel 7:21. Random!
I'm blessed beyond any measure of any kind. To have people pay so that I can do something I love and have it prepare me to serve God and others? Really? Are you that Good, God?

No comments: